More than an IT project on two ends by a significant budgetary gap and the objectives fixed at start are often only partially reached. These unsatisfactory issues have several causes :
- A heavy documentation which nevertheless does not avoid the misunderstandings between business and computing people
- A significant cost of coordination and time consuming project processes
- A reactivity generally too low, in particular as regards the management of the evolutions
- A distance between business teams and computing ones, which does not allow a good fine-tune of look and feel
- A delay for delivery sometimes so long that deliverable is outdated when available
The agile methods such as the SCRUM bring solutions to these problems. They require however the follow-up of an adapted methodology, to secure the project and the contractual aspects with the possible providers. We are agile minded.