Numerous challenges are bound to the innovative process: find the good timing, manage the existing ecosystems, organization and business models, get the support of your teams, setup effective alliances when you cannot make by your own. Even if it can seem attractive, a ” wait and see ” strategy is not desirable, in front of new incomers quickly capitalizing on data, technological breakthrough or innovative business models. The risk of being durably overtaken is real, and requires the implementation of an innovative and design centric culture .
Innovating is not easy task
Our offer answers to main issues related to innovative process:
- Audit of your innovation level
- Audit of your design thinking level
- Innovation management (organization, competencies, process)
- Timing (analysis of the rythme of technological substitution, existing ecosystem resilience)
- Project opportunity
- Strong alliances to build (targets identification, R&D or commercialization of shared innovations / living lab partnerships)
- Data strategy
- Management of the couple new projects risks / overtaking risk
INVENTING IS THINKING OUT OF THE BOX - Albert Einstein
Do not hesitate to contact us to give suggestions for improvement, share on your project or just say hello !